In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this section of the website provides information about the policy for collecting and processing cookies
Cookies are files that are downloaded on your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or computer, among other things. Then, depending on this information and how the computer is used, the cookies can be used to recognise the user.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
Analytical cookies: These cookies are processed either by us or by third parties and enable us to quantify the number of users. Therefore, we can carry out measurement and statistical analysis of how users are using our service. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analysed so that we can improve our range of products and services.
You can permit, block or delete the cookies installed on your device via the configuration options of the browser installed on your computer.
Most web browsers allow you to permit, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer. Below you can access the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
Configure cookies in Google Chrome
Configure cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Configure cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Configure cookies in Safari (Apple)
This website uses third-party services to compile information for statistical purposes and website usage data. These cookies are used so that the type of content is relevant for a specific user, thereby improving the quality of the user experience.
Specifically, we use Google Analytics for our statistics. Some cookies are essential for this website to function properly, such as the built-in search engine.
Our website includes other functionalities provided by third parties. You can easily share content on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+, with purpose-built buttons.
You can delete and block all cookies on this website, however, sections of the website will not work properly and the quality of the webpages may be affected.
If you have any doubts about our cookies policy, please contact us through our website communication channels.
“This website collects personal data required to manage and maintain some of our services. This data is stored in our database which is duly registered with the Data Protection Agency.
Without prejudice to the purposes stipulated in each case, this information will be stored and managed under strict confidentiality, using the computer security measures outlined in the applicable legislation to prevent access, misuse, handling, deterioration, or loss of your data.
You may exercise your rights, at any time, to access, rectify, or cancel the processing of your data by sending a request to the address of the holder of the files. You can access the forms to exercise your rights on the Data Protection Agency website”.
1. USERS: Accessing and/or using this website confers the status of USER. By accessing and/or using the website, the USER accepts the General Terms and Conditions of Use described herein. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall apply regardless of the General Contract Conditions which, if applicable, must be complied with.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE: The website provides access to a multitude of online information, services, and data (hereinafter “the contents”) belonging to THE COMPANY or its licensors to which the USER may gain access. The USER takes responsibility for using the portal. This responsibility includes the registration that may be required to access certain services or content. When registering, the USER is responsible for providing truthful and legitimate information. After registering, the USER may be provided with a password. The USER is responsible for this password and undertakes to use it diligently and confidentially. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums, and newsgroups) offered by THE COMPANY through its website, and not to use them for the following purposes: (1) to engage in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (2) to disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic/illegal, advocates terrorism or violates human rights; (3) to cause damage to the physical or computer systems of THE COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties, by introducing or spreading viruses on the computer network or any other physical or logical systems of THE COMPANY that are susceptible to suffering the aforementioned damage; (4) to attempt to access and, where applicable, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages. THE COMPANY reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that violate human dignity, are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic, racist, threatening to young people or children, infringe upon public order or safety, or, that in THE COMPANY’s opinion, are not suitable for publication. Under no circumstances is THE COMPANY responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
3. DATA PROTECTION: THE COMPANY complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other Regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data. For this reason, whenever the user is required to complete a form to request a certain service from THE COMPANY, he/she will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the specific terms and conditions for the processing of personal data, the responsibility for the created file, the address of the responsible person, the user’s option to exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of data processing, and the communication of data to third parties, if applicable. Furthermore, THE COMPANY hereby informs that it complies with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will always request your consent to use your email for commercial purposes.
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: THE COMPANY, in its own name or as an assignee, holds all the intellectual and industrial property rights for its website and the elements contained therein (e.g., photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programmes required for its operation, access and use, etc.) registered by THE COMPANY or its licensors. All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, and making available, of all or part of the website contents, for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, is strictly prohibited without the express authorisation of THE COMPANY. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by THE COMPANY. The user can view, print, copy, and store the elements on his/her hard drive, or on any other piece of hardware, provided that it is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the webpages of THE COMPANY.
5. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: THE COMPANY is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused, such as errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid said damages.
6. MODIFICATIONS: THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify its website without prior notice. It may change, cancel or add the content or services available on the website, and the way in which said content and services are presented and located on its website.
7. LINKS: If THE COMPANY uses links or hyperlinks to other webpages, it will have no control over these websites or their content. Under no circumstances will THE COMPANY be liable for the content of another webpage. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, exactness, size, veracity or constitutionality of any data or information accessed through hyperlinks or other webpages. The inclusion of external links does not imply any type of association, union or participation with the entities connected by said links.
8. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: THE COMPANY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website and/or any of its services, in its own name or upon request of a third party, without giving any prior notice, to any users that breach the General Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. GENERAL STATEMENT: THE COMPANY will take legal action against any violation of these terms and conditions and any unauthorised use of its website, exercising all applicable legal civil and penal actions.
10. MODIFICATION AND DURATION OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS: THE COMPANY may modify the present terms and conditions at any time. These modifications will be duly published as they appear in this text. The present terms and conditions will be valid until the publication of new conditions that modify them.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE COMPANY and the USER is governed by current Spanish law and any disputes will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of Madrid.